Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tippy Top Tuesday






Wow, what an action packed weekend I had. It was fabulous. Golf on Friday after school, walked Cooper and then started cooking for Easter Sunday. Saturday morning, I had to clean the house and then off to the spa with my two best buds, otherwise known as my daughters to celebrate Jana's 30th! Wow, was it a gorgeous day. We had lunch and enjoyed the view of Mount Mondadnock. Sushi for dinner at Alexis. On Sunday, I was up by 6am to finish cooking and get ready for our 15 guests for Easter. Now, do you understand why I missed a couple of days of posting. I am only able to get this one in because I am drinking Espresso! This card is made for the stamptv "fold" challenge. DP is Basic Grey, Kioshi, love this paper. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment