Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Today, I have a card for you for a challenge on StampTV. It was the Friday Christmas challenge to create a Christmas cards using scraps. Well, I have so many scraps this was an easy challenge for me. I haven't participated in many of their challenges lately. Mostly I have been busy for the companies that I now design for.
My BIG News is that I am on another design team for Sugar Creek Hollow. Check out their blog and their store.
I thought I was going to get so much stamping done this summer, but although I did some stamping, the weather was far too nice to stay inside. This week I am back to work. Oh well, maybe I will get some more stamping done now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Joni. You are going to be very busy. I like the paper you used on this card. Cute.

    ReplyDelete