Thursday, October 14, 2010

Broomstick Stella



Today I have one of my favorite newly released images from DRS Designs!

I just love this witch, Broomstick Stella (415H). I have had so much fun stamping her and sending her flying! I love to compliment her with the punched witch in the moonlight. I added some MS punches to the top and bottom of the card to add to the eeriness!. I used only part of the Spirit of Halloween Stamp (389F) "It's Halloween" to fit on my spooky fence. I then added some bling and there you have it, an awesome Halloween card.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card and I love Stella and Mini Stella too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card!

    We had two cavaliers, but our female was a little crazy. She was really high energy and we could not give her the exercise she needed to calm down. We sold her to a family here locally that have 3 kids and wanted a dog to do agility. Chip, our male, is a mellow sweetheart. I have put him through therapy training and we hope to start in the hospital next year.

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete