Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Color Challenge


Today I have a card for you using a digi image, Shabby Deer, from Sugar Creek Hollow. Today our color challenge was to use dark brown, sand/tan and a bluish green. I actually filled in dark brown for the deer in Photoshop and colored his nose red. I used a cuttlebug folder for the background and distressed it with brown ink. I then added a blue trim and daubed it with brown ink. Hop on over to the Sugar Creek Blog to see what the fabulous designers have created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super fall weekend. It's Pumpkin Festival for me!

Posted by Picasa




Tracy, Owner
Joseline, DT Coordinator
Mary
Marsha
Nancy
Kelly
Stephanie
Cec
Sharon
Renee
Joni
Donna
Julie
Ms. Plum
Heidi

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joni, I love how you layered the card. The ribbons are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This deer is one of my favorites from SCH. I love how you distressed the edges of the paper and embossed the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic!! Your distressing is perfect for the Shabby deer, love your background and is that braid!?? It looks marvelous, what a beautiful card!!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love all of the trims and flowers...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally shabby chic and I love this! All your details on this card are absolutely fabulous - I could stare at it for hours! Perfect distressing and gorgeous trims. Super job Joni, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh one more thing - love the new photo of you and Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joni!
    This is so cool! Love the big ribbon you have there!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I love this deer done up in brown and the trims and embossing are great added touches.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Such a great card, love all the distressing! This little guy is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joni, absolutely gorgeous! I love the rich colors and the distressing looks fabulous! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just darling Joni. The way you colored the reindeer really makes the nose pop!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joni, this is wonderful!! I love the layout that you came up with for this image...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete