Saturday, November 20, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar Blog Post


Today I have a card for you for the Spoon Full of Sugar Blog Post. For this post I used the Large Scarecrow (426L) and the Scarecrows and Corn Rows Greeting (460F) from DRS Designs. I had fun coloring the not so scary scarecrow with copics and cut him out with a round nestie and layered him a few times. I stamped the olive and kraft cardstock with a branch stamp. I added yellow twine to the edge of the card.
Today I am thankful that I have a beautiful warm home and I can spend time in my craft room and rub Cooper's belly. Tonight we are going out to dinner with good friends!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Joni! Beautiful card, reminds me very much of why I enjoy fall in New Hampshire!
    I love the autumn colors and how you can shade with the copics.
    ~Micci

    ReplyDelete