Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Blog Slide






Wouldn't we all be thankful for Peace on Earth?


For today's post I have used the newly release Three Wise Men stamp from DRS Designs. This gorgeous card was easy peasy. I love silhouette stamps. They add their own elegance, but are easy to use. I stamped my image in black ink on white card stock. Then I daubed on some color for the sky, sand and starlight. I used an embossing folder to mimic the rays of light on kraft cardstock.

Are you ready to slide??? That's right, to celebrate the Holidays and our New Release stamps we're going to slide you along from blog to blog and then offer you a chance (or several chances!!!) to win prizes!!
If you got here from Pam's blog you are on the right track.
Now I'm sure you're anxious to see what you could win, so I won't keep you in suspense~


Each winner will receive the two cling mounted rubber stamps shown below!




Now hop on over to Julie's blog to see her fabulous creation. Good luck the more people that play the more prizes we give away!!!

13 comments:

  1. So pretty :) Funny how so many of us used this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamp. Love the card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black with the beige!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, this is such a wonderful creation. I love the way you sponged the yellow for the shining star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bit of color on that silhouette image! It looks great matted with black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joni!! This is just stunning!! I love your yummy bow!! So peaceful looking!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Joni! Love the colors and the great embossed bg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, beautiful image! Love the bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bow centered on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love the embossing folder you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Joni. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! I love how you created the shine! :)

    ReplyDelete