Friday, January 21, 2011

One Crazy Stamper Love Theme

In keeping with our January theme of "love" I have chosen the Stampavie stamp set: Eloise and Mimi Saying Hello. What better way to express love than two friends and a puppy saying hello. I colored the image with copics. See picture below. Yes I did use quite a few for this card.
I stamped my image with Memento black ink on Copic Xpress It cs. I cut out the focal image with my label 7 nestie. All products are available at One Crazy Stamper. Cs is from my stash. Check out our challenge this month on our blog!










1 comment:

  1. Joni, this is really sweet!! Love your gorgeous layout and coloring!! Thanks for joining with us at the Stamp Something challenge!

    P.S. Please be sure to put your direct link to your card as I had to scroll down to find this! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete