Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Easter

 Today our challenge at Sweet Stamps is to make an Easter card. Easter is April 24th and I am hoping it gets a bit warmer by than. For my card today I inked up the Lambkins for Ewe (645F) stamp. Although I used a couple of copics to color in the flowers, I used  Liquid Pearls (white opal) and made swirls to imitate the wool on a lamb. I cut out my focal image with a circle punch and mounted it unto the French PastryDoily DIE (DL102) on lavendar cs. I stamped the Happy Easter sentiment (949C) also unto the lavendar cs. I added a lavendar silk bow and added some bling to the center.  A few more flowers complete the card.


Here is a close up of the adorable lambkins:
Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to check out our Sweet Stamps blog to see what the other designers have for Easter.

10 comments:

  1. Joni, your card is gorgeous. I love what you did to the lamb and the ribbon and flowers make this card look elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni, another gorgeous card. I Love that doily die!! Have not seen it before. How gorgeous is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Liquid Pearls technique on the lamb! Wow!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lok of the swirls- just brilliant sweetie!
    I love the colors you chose to make this soft card.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious card Joni! I love your use of the liquid pearls in little lambkins. Just perfect! Your card layout is simple elegant also. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Joni! I love what you did with the lamb, so pretty! I love the layout as well! Great card! The added flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Joni, I love the detail you have added to the lamb such a good idea. Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Love the new blog design too!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I love what you did with the lamb. The flowers are lovely! Love the big purple ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card and love the swirly lamb!! An awesome design!

    ReplyDelete