Friday, April 15, 2011

Life's A Beach

 Well if it is spring, can summer be far behind? I hope not.
I would love to be sitting at the beach right now.
So, I couldn't resist this new stamp set available at One Crazy Stamper. It is called Beach Plate 1 Stamps from Pink Cat Studio. I colored the bathing beauties with copics (see picture below). and layered the focal image on a Spellbinders  Labels 4 die. I airbrushed the background to look like sand and sky. DP is from Kaisercraft called Seaside. I added two flowered brads. Don't forget our challenge this month is flowers!
Thanks for stopping by and check out all the new items at One Crazy Stamper!





1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Joni, so perfect for our theme this week!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, have a great weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete