Friday, May 6, 2011

Masculine Theme

 It's a new month and a new challenge at One Crazy Stamper Blog.
This month our challenge is to make masculine cards. Ah Oh! I searched my stash and I do not have too many  guy stamps. My thought is to use masculine dp or colors. So here it is:
 This is the adorable Love in a Bucket from Whimsy Stamps. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Xpress It CS.
I colored the puppies with copics:
After I colored the puppies I took some colorless blender on a rough cloth and daubed the images to create the illusion of fur.
I cut out my focal image with a circle nestie.
There you have it, my masculine card!
Stop by our blog and see what the other fabulous designers have created!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how adorable is this?? I struggle with "guy" cards, great job. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete