Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Olden Days

 This week our challenge over at the Sweet Stamps Blog Is Olden Days.

I chose to work with Genevieve (536G) and stamped her on white cs and colored her with copics. I then trimmed my focal image and placed it upon this dp from Memory Box: Valise. I added the sentiment: Just For You (9005B) across the top of my card and a little brown lace. I added a blue flower for an embellishment.
Now hop on over to our blog to see what the other fabulous designers have created!


These are the copics used on the above card:

9 comments:

  1. Joni, beautiful card. Like the colors you used. Love the added lace and flower!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that paper you used on the background...amazing details and fun design.
    Have a sweet week
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card Joni! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Joni, just so very elegant reminds me of the Film "My Fair Lady". Fabulous work!!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. The lace and tag on the lace is a great idea. And the flower adds such a nice touch to that background. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is GORGEOUS! I love the blue and you have just done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni, beautiful vintage card! Love your stamp with these fabulous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with Genevieve. Your layout is fabulous and I love the lace ribbon and blue flower you used, great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joni, Love the blue & black color combo! Your coloring is gorgeous. The DP and flower add just the right touch! :)

    ReplyDelete