Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Stamps Medallion

Today our Sweet Stamps challenge is to use one of the fabulous Medallion Stamps. Check out the selection at the Sweet Stamps Store.


For my card today I used the Five Sided Medallion (430J). I stamped it with white Dye ink onto Heavy weight vellum and embossed it with pearl embossing powder. I colored in part of the medallion with a Clear Spica Pen and did the outline border with a Silver Spica Pen. I placed my focal image unto black cs cut with a Cheery Lynn French Scalloped die (ST010) and layered that unto a white Cheery Lynn French Flair die that I had dry embossed with the 5 X 5 polka dot embossing folder.
For the inside of my card I used white cs (so you can easily write on it) cut with the Cheery Lynn French Flair die.
I also stamped the sentiment New Life 
Thanks for stopping by today and check out our blog to see what the other fabulous designers have created!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty in black and white! The french flair is great with the medallion. Pearls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and rich look of black and white. Fantastic sweetie
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Joni! Love this technique. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ELEGANT! So clean! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such an elegant card Joni! I love the shape of your card and the parchment is gorgeous!
    Hugs Tamara
    PS love the new blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the black and white. Embossing the shaped card is a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love what you did with the stamp! Love black and white together, makes it so much more elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of white and black, with the intricate details of the medallion! Also great idea using the frame inside for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete