Monday, June 13, 2011

What Not Monday

It's a new digi release at Paper Pretties!

Today I have Frank.

I colored Frank with some copics and cut out my focal image.

I popped him up on some Key Lime cardstock that I dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and cut out with my new Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Square.
I thread a green ribbon through the square and tied a simple bow on top. I dded some glitter dots for embellishments. Thanks for stopping by today and check out the
Paper Pretties Blog to see what the other designers have for you today!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute :) Love the colorful background paper too! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy card Joni! Love the colors you chose and the layout is fab ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that fleur de lis square is just amazing, and the vibrant lime paper!! Pure awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete