Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas in July

Summer has finally arrived, but it is Christmas in July, our new challenge at the Sweet Stamps Blog.
I have a very simple card today, made with Lace Tree (8006H) from Sweet Stamps.
I cut out my focal image and mounted it on green cardstock cut with Nellie's Multi Frame (008) rectangle dies.
I then used the Cheery Lynn Large Window Frame to make it look like a window.
I added Liquid pearls in white opal to the corners of the frame to look like snow.
Make sure you check out the other designers to see their fabulous creations.

8 comments:

  1. Joni, this is just fabulous and I love the added liquid pearls on the window frame, just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni what a beautiful idea with the tree in the window!! Love the snow effect in the corners. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the snowy window! Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome use of the stamp and dies. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you did with the tree stamp, what a neat idea! Love the colors used! Great use of the die as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snow detail! Such a cute card. No nonsense and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Joni!! Looks just like a beautiful window scene. Love the touch of snow here and there on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always Joni!! Looks just like a beautiful window scene. Love the touch of snow here and there on the frame.

    ReplyDelete