Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Brights Sweet Stamps Challenge




 Today I have this beautiful Watercan Girl (507) stamp from Sweet Stamps.
Our challenge this week is summer brights.
I paper pieced her dress with some designer paper and then colored the flowers with a pink and melon green spica marker.
I cut out my focal image with Nellie's Multi Frame Circle die.
I added a flower and brad.
Sentiment: A Cheery Hello (9024) was stamped unto a tag with bright pink ink.
I also used a large circle die to cut out the circle base for my card.
Thanks for stopping by and check out the other designer's amazing creations on our 


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet design and image. Love the beautiful colors in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring and the matching flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper piecing and the pink and green colors!! She is very cute!

    ReplyDelete