Friday, September 2, 2011

One Crazy Stamper Sketch Challenge

One Crazy Stamper Sketch Challenge
For this sketch challenge I have stamped this adorable image from Stamping Bella: Buds Boy by Mo Manning.
Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio: Lulibell & Friends.
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It card stock.
I cut it out with a circle nestie and layered it.
DP is my Mind's Eye: Away We Go.
I colored the focal image with the copics pictured below.

I punched out some buttons with a punch.
All items available at
I am entering this card into the Clearly iStamp Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet Joni! Beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is that, Joni?! Great coloring, and thanks for playing CIC35 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. I especially love for your pp. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image. Love your buttons. Thank you for sharing it with us at BTC&G "Bright and Beautiful" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete