Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Red White Pink Challenge

This week our challenge at Sweet Stamps is red, white and pink.
I used Tessa (565E) and colored her with copics sketch Rosy Red.
I trimmed my focal image and layered her onto white card stock that I dry embossed with a Crafts Too Leaves embossing folder.
I created an oval frame with Cheery Lynn Designs Kiwi Oval Frame DL123.
I added a Tropical Flourish die cut and a sheer pink ribbon and red rhinestones.
Check out our blog for more inspiration and join in the fun!
Check out all the amazing new products at Sweet Stamps.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge


10 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant design, and the papers are perfect with this stamp.
    Love your signature stamp! lol
    Have a sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joni, great layout, thanks for playing at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to show off Tessa. I love the use of the leaves embossing folder behind her in the oval, it's a unique look. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, love your card!!! Tessa is beautifully colored and so beautiful on the embossed background! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from the Outlawz, new follower. Lovely stuff you've made!
    Please visit and follow my blog too:
    http://sandytozartdesign.blogspot.com
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, elegant card!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft for our 'BINGO' challenge this week!!

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful and elegant card!! love all the bling along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Joni, such a pretty and elegant design..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully vintage. Love the whole style of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Joni!! You have inspired me to use this die that I haven't touched. Love how stunning the colors and stamps are together!

    ReplyDelete