Friday, February 24, 2012

Golfing in February


Our Challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper is Love.
Yes, and I love to be able to play golf in February in New England.
I played nine holes on Wednesday and it was fabulous to be out there swinging the golf club.
Love this new stamp from Art Impressions: Golden Oldies available at One Crazy Stamper.
I stamped my golfing lady with Memento Tuxedo black ink unto Xpress It cardstock. Then I colored this lady with the copics pictured below.


 

I created the grass with a Martha Stewart border punch. I added some pearls (let's pretend they're golf balls) for embellishments.
I am entering this card into:



10 comments:

  1. Hello Joni. Love the different colours and layers. It really highlights that fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brilliant, I smiled as My Son and Dad have been playing golf in Scotland this month!!Eack!! They have been wrapped up warm!!! Thanks for playing on MAWTT with our Lots of Layers theme this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring - love the pearl golf balls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh whata fabulous image - a real fun card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great coloring too and I love your "golf ball pearls" thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenges Team this week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just laughed out loud. This card is great! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE this image - tooo tooo cute! Great colors too! Thanks for playing at FYI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so sassy! Cute! Thanks for playing with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cracking make, i just love that line of pearls they stand out so well on that cardstock
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun looking card. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete