Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inky Impressions April Showers Challenge

This week our challenge at Inky Impressions is April showers.
Interpretation is up to you. 
I added a die cut umbrella to my adorable Lili's Secret from Inky Impressions. 
I paper pieced her clothing and colored her hair and skin with copics: E35, Y11, Y23, E11, E000; shoes: C2, C4, C6. 
I added some bling from ZVA. 
Check out our blog and join in the fun! 
I am entering this card into:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Anything Goes Challenge
Make It Monday
Paper Pretties
Paper Playtime




4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni! Came to you via MIM and very glad that I did. I super like your coloring and your image. Paper piecing is fantastic and your bling adds just the right touch! Great creation, Joni!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image on the card. Love it! :) She has the cutest face. Thanks for playing in paper with this at Paper Playtime.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way the umbrella stands out. great card! thank you for joining the "anything goes" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete