Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Miss Bo Bunny Collection

 Bo Bunny Product Spotlight

Little Miss 6X6 Collection

Jewels

It is so easy peasy to coordinate and make a well designed card using products from one collection.





For today's card I have a new Kraftin Kimmie stamp: Lulu and Libby and Tea for Two. I colored the focal stamp with the copics pictured below:
I stamped my image with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and cut out the focal image with a couple of Spellbinders nestabilities.
DP and jewels are from the Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection.
All products are available at One Crazy Stamper
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Inspired By
Delightful Sketches
Case Study






3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image on that card and I love your coloring! Thanks for playing at Inspired By

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous tea party card. The embellishments and papers are prefect for the image. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, great colouring! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! xx

    ReplyDelete