Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me




 
Today is a big day for me!

It is my 60th Birthday!
Yikes, how did I get this old.
Oh well,  I am happy to be here!
On to my card.
Today I have the Art Impressions: Girlfriend Blend Set! 
Yes I do love my friends and my coffee!
I colored my stamped image with the copics below:
 
Then I fussy cut the image and placed it on an oval die cut.
Designer Paper is My Minds Eye Happy Day.
I added some rhinestones for embellishments.
All items available from One Crazy Stamper. 
Check out our blog and join our BINGO challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jonnniiii (you look like you are 30...really!), Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu. That is much better than me singing to you IRL - seriously!!! Hope it is a wonderful day full of surprises and fun and much love. Love your card -you picked a fabulous image and colored it awesomely. I think I saw these gals at Starbucks just the other day... Happy Birthday Hugz to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I hope your day is blessed and that you are spoiled in grand fashion! I too can't sing, so Nancy's rendition will have to stand!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Joni! This card is fabulous. I may have to get this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, Joni! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and maybe had a chance to hang out with some good friends the way these ladies are! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, you need to check out the CYDI? blog for a fun surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete