Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Brayered Background Sweet Stamps



Our challenge this week at Sweet Stamps is to create a brayered background.
I had a Kaleidoscope ink pad in Blue Frost and brayered it unto glossy card stock.
I stamped Ballerina Silhouette (504F) in black ink on a white circle.
I cut it out with Nellie's Multi Frame Circles and layered it unto yellow card stock.
I used the Cheery Lynn Queen's Ann Lace border to create the top border and I used the negative to create the bottom border.
I added a creamy silk bow and hat pin. and some flowers for embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. pretty card, love the layers and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light and dark shade on your brayered background. The bright yellow elements really pop. Love the big bow.

    ReplyDelete