Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Elf Luka


Today I have Christmas Elf Luka from La La Land Crafts. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It card stock. I trimmed him out and place him on a rectangle die. I colored him with the copics below:

Designer Paper is Crate Paper Snow Day.
All items available at One Crazy Stamper.
I am entering this card into the 
Sweetest Thing Sketch Challenge
 
ABC Christmas Challenge
Outlawz Promarker Challenge 
CMC Copic Challenge 
Inspire Me Fridays 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bright colors you've choosen. Looks great with the snowflake paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni, I like you card very much. Especially the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so adorable, I cannot wait to get mine and start playing!

    ReplyDelete