Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Tis the Season

I can't believe it is November! 
That only means a couple of things. 
Well, maybe it means a few things.
1. Christmas is right around the corner.
2. Thanksgiving is here
3. Alexis and John's wedding reception is a month away!
4. The snow is coming, oh no!
I am fine with the first 3, not so fine about #4. 
In fact it looks like it could snow today.
On to my card:
I followed the weekly MFT sketch below.
 
I used a new stamp from MFT's Triple Scoop free set this past month. 
Love the sentiments.
I stamped the image with Memento Love Bug.
Dp is Bo Bunny Rejoice.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle 
Christmas Stamping All Year  
Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your life is full. A great card. Thanks for joining us over at CSAYL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful festive card! Great choice of papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete