Friday, December 21, 2012

Surprised



Today I have this adorable Nellie Snellen stamp Surprised available from One Crazy Stamper.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It card stock. 
I colored the image with the copics below.

Dp is My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing.
I added some pink lack trim and vintage yellow buttons.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Deconstructed Sketch No. 82  
In the Pink
Paper Play
Paper Crafting Journey
Outlawz












2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Joni- the Nellie Snellen image is adorable, and I love those gorgeous papers.

    Thank you for joining us at ITP - hope we will see you again next year!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that little girl and fun bright colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete