Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Miss You a Latte




 

Today I have Miss You a Latte from MFT. 
I am still vying for a Guest Designer spot over at My Favorite Things.
I have always loved this stamp, because it reminds me of one of my favorite places: Starbucks.
I colored the image with the copics below:
Here is the sketch:

I added clear gel to the coffee cup labels and colored them for the holiday time.
Designer Paper is Aspen Frost by Basic Grey.
I am also entering the following challenges:
The Artistic Stamper  
Cute & Girly
One Crazy Stamper











3 comments:

  1. Your card looks so great. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni, wow this card is amazing! Love the way you coloured it and the papers are so beautiful! Great card!

    Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at One Crazy Stamper , good luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete