Monday, January 21, 2013

Red white and Pink Challenge




Hello everyone and Welcome to Victorine Originals Challenge 
#51
Valentines/Red,White & Pink

For this challenge we would LOVE to see your Valentines Projects using Red, White & Pink colors. You can make anything you like as long as you follow the Challenge.
We cant wait to see what you all come up with, have fun!!
I stamped the vase with pink ink and colored the flowers with markers then stamped the image.
I die cut my focal image with a Spellbinders Oval die. 
I added rolled felt roses in red and pink.
Make sure you stop at our blog and join in the fun!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Love the pinks! The roses are Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges...
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! I love how you framed the image with the beautiful die cut. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    P.S. Cooper is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the roses. Real stitching and so straight. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
      

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love those roses, I sure am a flower person. What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant. Love the pinks. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Gorgeous frame. I like the colours you have used. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, that one is one of my favourite dies too. Love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pink! I saw this on MIM. It is very striking and pretty!That is a pretty vase image and I love the oval die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous pink card! Thnk you for joining us for our MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete