Monday, April 22, 2013

Joy Ride

Yes, I would love to go for a joy ride in the warm sun. It is not warm here in NH, yet!!! That is why I must be doing a lot of yellow. I am just looking for the sun. I followed the 
I used my new MFT stamps and dies. 
Stamp and sentiment are I Wheelie Like You.
I paper pieced her shirt, but colored the rest of the image with copics. 
I even did the inside of the card this time!
with the Die namics Bicycle die.

DP is My Mind's Eye MY Girl
I am also entering:
Order of the Opus Gluei

6 comments:

  1. cute card, love the twine for the road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and fussy cutting of the image and a perfect paper choice for that little cutie. Love your fur babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I really like how you've paper pieced her shirt and the bicycle on the inside is such a unique and wonderful idea! I love the summertime colours, it's full of happiness. Enjoy your nice weather and thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love the bright, fun colors. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and a nice way to think sunshine even when there isn't a real strong hint of spring (I have relatives in Derry, their garden doesn't bloom until well after hours in Maryland). The fussy cutting adds a nice touch, that's cool, and I love the mix of patterned papers. That die is great too, I love the crispness of the cut.

    Thank you for taking the time to check out our challenge, and then share this great card with us at Opus Gluei! Hope the weather improves and you start to get the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are really cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete