Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps DT Challenge

Today I am posting a card for the  Loves Rubber Stamps DT Challenge. 
I definitely love rubber stamps, clear stamps and digital stamps. 
I began stamping about 14 years ago.
 I love love love coloring with copics.
I colored the above MFT PI Crafty Friends with copics.
I used the pierced circle stax to layer the focal image.
I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday
DP is My Mind's Eye Happy Day.
I added some pink razzleberry ribbon and bow for an accent.
I am also entering the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Gorgeous design and coloring! Love all the layers and the pinks! Nice to have you joining us at SweetStamps.com so glad you shared this beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card- the image is too sweet- love your colors too!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Joni :-) the image is adorable,, perfect to send to a crafty friend and the papers and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this, the colors, design, and image. Great job! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Joni! Your coloring is so pretty and you used this sketch perfectly! Love it :) Thank you so much for joining us in this week's challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete