Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank You Alexis


I made this card for my DD, Alexis.
Alexis lives about half an hour away, but works here in town.
Everyday she comes home for lunch and takes care of Cooper and Baxter.
Last week she watched my daughter, Jana's, two Boston Terriers.
Now she is going to watch Baxter and Cooper while my husband and I go to New York.
So thank you, Alexis for All that you do for your family and friends.
Here is the MFT weekly sketch that I followed:
MFTWSC137

Supplies: 
DP is Here and Now from Echo Park.
MFT stamps: Grand Greetings, Die Namics: Horizontal Greetings, Blue prints

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I adore the chalkboard look with the white embossing and I love how you switched up the rectangle for the label die! What a sweet thank you card for her - she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty thank you card Joni! Love the bright, cheerful colors and beautifully embossed sentiment! Thanks for joining along with MFTWSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white embossing on the black with all those bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! It's so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colors and the great design. Your chalkboard is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete