Die Cutting “Out of the Die” Tutorial
1.Stamp and color your image. Place a die over the focal point of your image and have some part of the image stick out of the die ( in this case it is the tree trunk).
2. Cut a piece of chipboard about the size of the tree trunk. Fold in half.
3. Place the chipboard under the die, but over the tree trunk.
4. Tape the die in place before running through your die cut machine.
5. Run through your die cut machine. This is what the die cut should look like.
6. Trim around the trunk of the tree.
7. Place the die back over the die cut image.
8. Airbrush the background.
Here is the finished card.