Saturday, November 2, 2013

Flourishes Plaid Challenge

Today I finally got to get this new Flourishes Snow Scenes silhouette stamp inky. 
I just love this image of the children building the snowman.
 I stamped the image with dark green ink unto patterned cardstock.
 I used the Victorian Oval Template Die to layer my focal image. 
I added a dark green ribbon and bow.
I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate the Wonder" in dark green ink as well.
I am entering this card into the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Plaid Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image stamped in green. Looks so effective. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joni. I love the silhouette stamped in green. Congrats on your Hot Java win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is one of my favorite winter images!!! I love it on the patterned paper, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge! (Your little doggies are beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute! I love children playing sillhouettes! Great paper and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous plaid paper card this week Joni! I love how you used the Snow Scenes stamp here. Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday Challenge"!

    ReplyDelete