Saturday, November 9, 2013

Paper Smooches DT Challenge

Paper Smooches


Wow, I just discovered this company: Paper Smooches and I am in love! 
They have adorable stamps and coordinating dies. 
What more can a stampin' addict hope for??? 
This stamp is Swanky SnowDudes with a coordinating die set. 
I am hoping for a DT spot on there Sparks DT.
I did some paper piecing on their clothing and outlined their snowbodies with copic BG10 and BG11.
I tried to create a snow scene with rolling mounds of snow!
Also linked up to The Guest Designer Search!
Look for more posts from me using Paper Smooches!


3 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing. Great choice of backing papers. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! So cute! You will be hooked on Paper Smooches now! they are o fun and people come up with the most creative ways to use them too! They are one of my favorite stamp lines to search for that reason!

    ReplyDelete