Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a Snow Day

Well, we are in the middle of a snow storm today. 
School is cancelled and I get to play, not in the snow, but in my craft room. 
I do have to wash the floors, but that shouldn't take too long! I made this card for the AI Challenge to use something from my stash. 
Well, that pink and brown ribbon is at least 100 years old! Hehehe. 
The stamp however, is brand spankin' new and I love it!
Colored this gal with copic and neatly trimmed and layered the image on a die cut. 
Hope your New Year is going well. 
Also entering 
Really Reasonable Ribbon pink & ribbon

6 comments:

  1. We don´t have snow at all!!! Can U believe?!
    100 years old ribbon :D I have to think what I could use to this challenge :) Have a crafty new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy snow day !!
    Those are so fun for teachers!! :))
    Stay safe & warm !!
    Your card is fun & is perfect for my chocolate addiction.!! Lol
    ;))

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous!!!! Saw it at the AI challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joni!

    LOVE your pink card! Nice ribbon!

    Thank so much for joining us at RRR!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I like the pink/brown combo and what a perfect sentiment! Indeed, who can ever get enough chocolate?! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hope to see you again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete