Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sensational Sunday


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner! 

Don't forget to check out the NEW ITEMS in the store!
For Today's card I have MFT PI Wish You Were Here.
I created the bench by stamping the image with the Woodgrain stamp and paper piecing it to my main focal image.
I used Blue print dies to create the layers.
I created the cloud background by sponging blue ink along the MFT wonky scallop die
I am also entering this card into the MFT Feb color challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Joni, I love your card. I love the little scene you have created . Stunning. Great clouds. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Joni. Love the colours.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you colored the image & the bright cheerful colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you did the background! I think I will need to get that wonky scallop die to try out your technique! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supppppper gorgeous card joni! I love it all but especially the sponged cloud background! That is one technique I am still working on, with not quite stellar results as you have yet. LOL...BTW I will be sending an email about my newest family member I think you will like. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image. Love the cloud background. Great technique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni this is absolutely adorable! Those clouds you did are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful creation! I love the enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is the tops as usual. Love her cute little cheeks and your clouds are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete