Thursday, March 13, 2014

Zoom!!!!


Yes, I would love to be scooting around in a little red convertible! That would mean two things, the weather has finally warmed up and I also came into a huge inheritance.
 More likely the weather will warm up!
 In the meantime I can dream. 
I had so much fun coloring this Kraftin Kimmie image with copics. I added some Ranger glassy glaze to the windshield and headlights. Layered the image on some Spellbinders elliptical die cuts. 
Then I airbrushed the background.
I added some enamel dots and the "Zoom" to some fishtail cut outs!
I am entering this card into the Kraftin Kimmie Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. If you get that little red convertible your going to need another stamp, one with me sitting next to you as we share the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, who wouldn't want to ride around in this cute car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring Joni. A great card design. Love it. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete